DR. JOHN JAMES KOUKAS
John has also completed:
Masters Degree of Applied Science Acupuncture at RMIT
Bachelor of Science Degree from Melbourne University (Biochemistry).
Post Graduate Degree in Musculo-Skeletal Management in Acupuncture at RMIT
Western Medical Sciences at La Trobe University
Diploma in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) from the Australian Acupuncture College
Remedial Massage Diploma
Therefore John constructs a personalized therapy program for each of his patients, weaving each of his therapeutic disciplines to form a better healing regime in which includes:
Acupuncture: musculo-skeletal and cosmetic Nutrition
Exercise programmes: toning, body building and rehabilitation
Herbs if needed
Massage: remedial and therapeutic
Electro-acupuncture for very severe chronic arthritic disabilities or pain management and laser therapy
This allows him to explain ailments to you in an un-complicated manner.
All of John’s methods as mentioned, are drug free and based on amalgamations of the best of Western Medical analysis with the most effective areas of TCM in which has been established for over 2 decades.
– The TCM Clinic is a fully accredited member of Chinese Medicine Board of Victoria.
– The TCM Clinic is a fully accredited member of AACMA (Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd.)
– Treatments are rebatable through all private health benefit organizations and we have HICAPS ON SITE.
– Treatments can also be claimed through Work Cover: acupuncture/massage and all medical assessment reports can also be provided.
– Vouchers are also available for all kinds of events: Christmas, Birthdays. Etc.
Masters of TCM has a strong sense of commitment and purpose to each patient; this is why we are the only clinic offering at least 1.5 hour treatments with each appointment and the extremely high success rate.
We have a very special policy in that when you book your 8 sessions upfront and if your initial ailment has not reached at least an 80% success rate in your eyes we treat you gratis for 4 additional treatments.
Dr. John James Koukas
M.App.Sc.Ac., B.Sc., WMSc., Grad.Dip.Ac.,
Dip.Ac.,OM., AACMA, CMRBV, AHPRA